Blatchford is an innovative, multi-award-winning, global, manufacturer of some of the world’s most advanced prosthetic technology, bespoke seating solutions and orthotic devices. Our evidence-based approach and commitment to continuously challenge possibilities ensures our mobility solutions prioritise the wellbeing and long-term health of our users.
Through innovation, science, technology, and maintaining a clear focus on people, we make mobility possible. We have continued, ambitious and exciting plans for growth and are looking to expand our European sales force, across Germany and France.
Regional Sales Manager
If you are an experienced, medical device sales professional with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets, we want to hear from you.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales growth of existing and new business within your assigned region.
- Attaining or exceeding sales targets
- Delivering presentations, product demonstrations and trials to drive sales
- Working with insurers, clinics, and patient groups to target opportunity for sales growth
- Representing Blatchford Trade Shows
- Developing and executing a strategic plan to effectively grow sales
- Promoting High Value Target Initiatives by leveraging Blatchford’s industry-leading Prosthetic product lines to drive revenue while benefitting the customers financially and strategically
- Working collaboratively with Sales Management, Blatchford Academy, internal personnel, and distribution channel partners
- Making effective use of all resources to sustain optimum performance and efficiency with a focus on growth and profitability
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Life Sciences or Business discipline
- 5+ years medical device sales experience
- Consistent high level of sales performance and recognition
- Ability to integrate and communicate on all levels
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Strong client relationship building skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary plus generous commissions structure
- Car allowance
- Excellent company benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an award-winning organisation with a culture that centres around our core values, courage, learning, integrity, collaboration, and innovation.
If you would like to have a further discussion about opportunities within our organisation, please apply now and send your application by email to Amy Tayler, firstname.lastname@example.org.